Dan Dziuba – Trial Lawyer for Maritime Injury, Construction Injury & Other Serious Accidents
Serving Clients in the Portland, Oregon Area
- Member, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, Oregon, Washington and New York State Bar Associations
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America and Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Selected by his peers to be included in the publication The Best Lawyers in America and awarded by them the 2012 Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury Litigation in Portland, Oregon.
Dan Dziuba, accident lawyer, has represented injured people and their families for over 25 years and is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a national and highly selective organization of trial lawyers. Dan earned his undergraduate degree from St. John Fisher College in 1970 and law degree from Albany Law School of Union University in 1974. Dan has lectured, authored and co-authored articles on topics including trial practice, the Jones Act (which protects injured seaman) and maritime and construction injuries. Dan is licensed to practice law in Oregon, Washington, California and New York.